Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Intern of the Month - Rebecca Civittolo!

Congrats Rebecca!
The Career Services Center and the Social Work Department would like to congratulate senior Rebecca Civittolo as January's Intern of the Month. Rebecca is a Social Work & Philosophy major and currently has an internship with The Village Network & Wayne/Holmes Mental Health & Recovery Board. Rebecca's primary responsibilities include researching policy initiatives and meeting with a client to prepare him for his transition into permanent custody.

Rebecca says, "The internship has already given me a wonderful experience that will aid me in my future career...My speaking and writing skills continue to improve as I work with these agencies each day." Rebecca is also a Writing Assistant, Philosophy Club Vice President, and Phi Sigma Tau Secretary. Congratulations, Rebecca!

If you want to apply to be the next Intern of the Month, you can find an application at www.ashland.edu/career.