Feb. 22 -- Ashland University Career Fair
1 to 4 p.m. in Upper Convocation Center
The fair is for students interested in full-time, part-time, summer, or internship employment opportunities and 45 organizations are scheduled to attend as of this date. Additional information and a full list of employers is available here.
Among the many employers attending are:
AmeriCorps State/AmeriCorps VISTA
Companions of Ashland
Inspiration Hills Camp
MedCentral Health System
Richland County Children Services
Graduate schools will also be in attendance.
Students who attend the Ashland University Career Fair on February 22 and do the following will be registered to win an iPad or Cleveland Cavaliers Tickets or Blue Jacket Tickets!
• Pre-register in the CSC by 12 pm on 2/21/12
• Dress appropriately on the day of the fair
• Bring professional resumes on resume-quality paper
• Research opportunities and meet with employers at the fair
• Complete event evaluation